Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get help on building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

See our new article on Fidelity-first Ray Tracing in the Heterogeneous Compute Era.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
200 Discussions

failed to create new application in azure IOT central

jpei_ng
Beginner

Hi,

I failed to create new application when I try to use Azure to support over-the-air updates and to enable cloud-to-edge manageability of application services.

Attached is the capture log.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Murni_J_Intel

Hi @jpei_ng 

We are currently looking into this issue and I will update you as soon as possible. 

jpei_ng
Beginner
WengWai_C_Intel

Hi @jpei_ng ,

There is a change of the Azure IOT Central template from the CSP that causing the default template in the Manageability component from EII is not compatible. This will be addressed in the coming new EII release around Jan'21. For now, you can use Telit or Thingsboard to setup the Manageability component.

thanks!

IvoryHoward
Beginner

Hello! Did you fix it? 

Murni_J_Intel

Hi @IvoryHoward 

Yes, it is being fixed with the latest release.

May I know what version EII do you use to perform this and is it you still observing the same issue?

IvoryHoward
Beginner

Np, I fixed it too.

IvoryHoward
Beginner

Smartphones, laptops, and tablets are the most common iot devices used in enterprises. Automotive, medical, and manufacturing companies are exploring the potential of iot devices to improve their businesses. If you want to develop your own apps or provide solutions for the automotive industry, iot devices are a good option. The automotive industry is a leader in implementing the technology and this is likely to remain so as technology advances and iot devices continue to grow in popularity. So you can hire best  iot device development and to keep up with the times!