Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
394 Discussions

failed to push image to registry

jpei_ng
Beginner

Hi,

I have encounter issue on pushing the image to the docker registry when i am trying to deploy eii on multi nodes. The cloud services i am using is thingsboard and the attached is the error i found. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Murni_J_Intel

Hi @jpei_ng 

For this issue, if you are using the private docker registry you will need to enable insecure registy over http for the local network. 

1. Edit the daemon.json file, whose default location is /etc/docker/daemon.json  If the daemon.json file does not exist, create it. Assuming there are no other settings in the file, it should have the following contents:

{

"insecure-registries" : ["<IP address of Registry Server>:5000"]

}

This need to be configured to all system that will push and pull using the docker registry.

2. Restart the docker service

$ sudo systemctl daemon-reload

$ sudo systemctl restart-docker

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Murni_J_Intel

Hi @jpei_ng 

For this issue, if you are using the private docker registry you will need to enable insecure registy over http for the local network. 

1. Edit the daemon.json file, whose default location is /etc/docker/daemon.json  If the daemon.json file does not exist, create it. Assuming there are no other settings in the file, it should have the following contents:

{

"insecure-registries" : ["<IP address of Registry Server>:5000"]

}

This need to be configured to all system that will push and pull using the docker registry.

2. Restart the docker service

$ sudo systemctl daemon-reload

$ sudo systemctl restart-docker
0 Kudos