Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

openvino version

Jacky_Gupta
Beginner

Hi,

I have UDF which is depenedent on  openvino (2020.2).

Can i integrate it with EIS.

or,can i change the version of openvino which come by default with this version?will Eis work in this case?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
WengWai_C_Intel

@Jacky_Gupta 

It is using openvino 2021.2 release version. You can obtain this info from the .env file located in <EII repo>/build directory. Hope this answered your question.

thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
WengWai_C_Intel

@Jacky_Gupta 

For the current EII version, if you remove the default openvino 2021 version and use the older 2020.2 version, the container build will failed since the openvino 2021 has new APIs compare to old version. It is advisable to use the default openvino 2021 version in EII and update your UDF to use the new openvino APIs to ensure compatibility and enhancement from openvino 2021 as well. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Jacky_Gupta
Beginner

@WengWai_C_Intel ,

can you pls let me know with which version of openvino EIS 2.4 comes with.

0 Kudos
WengWai_C_Intel

@Jacky_Gupta 

It is using openvino 2021.2 release version. You can obtain this info from the .env file located in <EII repo>/build directory. Hope this answered your question.

thanks!

0 Kudos