Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

pc

Riderof
Beginner
No compilation data
During the launch of the program on May 14, 2023 at 16:15, there was no access to the Internet. Refresh the page to try again.

I have a network connection, I want to update the BIOS, but it constantly appears 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
18 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Riderof,

Could you confirm which Intel Product you are using? Are you using one of the software packages from Edge Software Hub?

Intel® Edge Software Hub

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Riderof
Beginner
hello, I use this program using the Intel Driver & Support Assistantизображение_2023-05-16_180009774.png
0 Kudos
Riderof
Beginner

Intel® Driver & Support Assistant

Снимок.PNG

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Thank you for confirming, I will route your question to the appropriate team.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Riderof,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, I will be glad to help.

In order to better assist you, please provide a screen capture where we can see the error in English, since we cannot translate the image provided.

As well, please download the Intel® SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Riderof
Beginner
for some unknown reason, I can’t turn on the error message itself in English, while everything else will be in it, I can write this (During the launch of the program on May 18, 2023 at 13:16, there was no access to the Internet. Refresh the page to try again. )

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Many thanks for your reply.

Please provide the following information:

• Was IDSA working fine before?
  • Do you have a stable working connection to the internet?
  • What browser are you using? Also, what other browsers have you tried to open IDSA? The supported browsers are the following: Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Edge* Legacy (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer).
  • Are you running the latest version of IDSA?

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Riderof
Beginner

the Internet is stable, I haven’t used IDSA before, I just downloaded the latest version yesterday on the Opera and Chrome browsers

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@Riderof wrote:

the Internet is stable, I haven’t used IDSA before, I just downloaded the latest version yesterday on the Opera and Chrome browsers

You should note that Opera is not supported.   Only Firefox, Chrome, and Edge.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Riderof
Beginner
0 Kudos
Riderof
Beginner

same in Firefox browser

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for your reply.

In order for us to investigate further, please provide the IDSA logs:

Method #1:

1. Open Intel® DSA on the browser of your preference.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. Find the Folder Location field.
  4. Click on the hyperlink of the location.
  5. Select the three folders shown and then, right click.
  6. Click on Send to.
  7. Click on Compressed (zipped) folder.
  8. Save it in the desired location.

Method #2:

1. Go to C:/ProgramData/Intel/DSA
  • Sometimes the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder, so if you cannot see the folder, change the settings to show all hidden files.
  • For Win7: In File Manager, choose Organize, folder & search options, click View tab, under Advanced Settings and make sure the radial button is marked for Show hidden files, folders and drivers.
  • For Win8, 10 & 11: In File Explorer, choose the View tab at the top of the page and check the box for hidden items to be shown.

2. Right-click on the DSA folder.

3. Click on Send to.

4. Click on Compressed (zipped) folder.

5. Save it in the desire location.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Riderof
Beginner
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Riderof, 

Thanks for teh reports sent. Before I investigate this issue, I would like you to try the following:

1. Ensure both the Intel® DSA Service and Intel® DSA Updater service show the status of Running.

• In Windows* Search, type Services, and scroll to find Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
  • Confirm the Status shows Running; if it isn't running, then start the service if necessary by right-clicking and choosing Start.
  • If the Status shows Running, restart both services by right-clicking and choosing Restart.

2. Check to see if any Windows updates are pending.

3. Clear the browser cache and close the browser.

4. Try disabling your Ad Blocking extensions and privacy-related extension on the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) webpage.

5. Uninstall the existing Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) tool in the system using the Uninstaller tool and then reinstall the tool.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Riderof
Beginner

reinstall didn't help

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Riderof, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I would like to investigate this issue and I will need a new report from the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and logs:

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. Provide the Logs from Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA):

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Riderof,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Riderof,  

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos