Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello, I am planning to use EN6363QI on my PCB design. I need to perform simulations regarding power integrity, however I could not find any SPICE models of EN6363QI. Can you provide the SPICE model of the product? Thanks in advance. Sincerely, Gökhan

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Hello, I am planning to use EN6363QI on my PCB design. I need to perform simulations regarding power integrity, however I could not find any SPICE models of EN6363QI. Can you provide the SPICE model of the product? Thanks in advance. Sincerely, Gökhan

Hello Gokhan,

Attached is an LTSPICE model for EN6363QI.

LTspice is a SPICE-based analog electronic circuit simulator computer software, produced by semiconductor manufacturer Analog Devices. LTspice is a freeware.

https://www.analog.com/en/design-center/design-tools-and-calculators/ltspice-simulator.html

Thanks,

Mostafa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: Hello, I am planning to use EN6363QI on my PCB design. I need to perform simulations regarding power integrity, however I could not find any SPICE models of EN6363QI. Can you provide the SPICE model of the product? Thanks in advance. Sincerely, Gökhan

Thanks for your reply.

Since I do not have LTSPICE models for all the components in my design, I cannot use LTSPICE. Do you have a PSPICE model?

Sincerely,

Gökhan

0 Kudos