Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

How do we send 2 failed Max10 FPGAs to Intel/Altera for diagnostic testing and failure analysis?

We have been running prototype HW for many months.  After cycling power, our PWB no longer functions properly.  The problem has been isolated to the FPGA which can no longer be accessed via JTAG.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: How do we send 2 failed Max10 FPGAs to Intel/Altera for diagnostic testing and failure analysis?

same question I have. Intel took away my IPS and direct me to this forum and I can't find any infor except this thread.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: How do we send 2 failed Max10 FPGAs to Intel/Altera for diagnostic testing and failure analysis?

I thought this forum is actively monitored but half a month has passed and yet I did not see a reply....

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi EWatt,

We need to understand more about your Failed Max 10 device before you can send for diagnostic testing and failure analysis.

Did you have any failure symptoms? (get any error or warning in Quartus)

Did you checked the power for JTAG pin? (TCK, TMS, TDO, TDI n etc2) Any strange behavior?

Thanks.

0 Kudos