We bought EPF10K100ARC240-3N. 1pc from supplier but it was defect item. They could not support for this defect item and they told me that we should contact to Altera directly. Please advise how we can get RMA.
Hi Mami Takahashi,
I'm Wani from ERMA team. Please give me some time to discuss with our internal team.
In the meantime, could you please share with us some details ;
1. When did the failure happen? How did you discover the failure?
2. How did you determine the failure? Please elaborate the procedures.
3. Does the failure unit ever been used before?
4. Did they violate solder re-flow temperature profiles, moisture sensitivity? Please provide the re-flow temperature profiles.
5. Is this a prototype build or volume/mass production?
6. Kindly provide quantitative investigation result that could proof the failure is Intel FPGA induced.