Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

ARM Development Studio for Cyclone V SX Development Kit

CARAM
Beginner

Hello,

I bought Cyclone V SX Development Kit in May 2021 and my activation code for ARM Development Studio has been disable.

The ARM support has send me this message:

Arm supplies Intel with licenses for their distribution. Recently Intel upgraded from having licenses, to our latest Arm DS tools. As a result, a number of old DS-5 licenses were disabled, as they were 'traded in' for upgraded licenses. Your serial number, XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX was disabled, as it was part of the pool of DS-5 licenses that Intel traded in for upgrading. I would suggest to contact the person who supplied you with this license at Intel, as they should be aware of what true end license serial number you should be using. Sorry for any confusion, but Intel Support will need to assist with this.

Can I received some assistance, please?

Regards

Cándido Aramburu

Universidad Publica de Navarra

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Welcome to INTEL forum. Upon checking with customer service team, Cyclone V Development kit no longer comes with ARM license, and activation code is no longer valid. Kindly refer to Dear Customer Letter attached for further information. file:///C:/Users/aabdrahi/Downloads/DCL_DS5_Notice_Customer_%20Sept%2010%202020%20(1).pdf

Customer may purchase ESW-DS-FIX separately to receive an Arm* Development Studio for Intel® SoC FPGA.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/buy/design-software.html  

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos