Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

Acquiring Quartus Prime license

jAlter
Beginner

Hi,

I have troubles acquiring a Quartus Prime license. I placed an order at one of the major Intel distributors. But the distributor claims that the item is backordered and it is waiting from the supplier (Intel).

It is possible? How can a digital license be backordered? Or Intel takes some time to approve the order?

Thanks in advance,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

Please make sure you purchase Quartus Software license from Intel Authorized Distributors.

Distributor list : https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor

Generate your license here :

Self Service License generate: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/licensing/support-center.html

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. To further check could you provide the details

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

Attach the Purchase order(PO):

If there is a Change in email

Old email:

New email:

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
jAlter
Beginner

@AR_A_Intel wrote:

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. To further check could you provide the details

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But I don't see how I can send you a private message? Searching the forum for help on private messages seems like this option was disabled. According to an old post, you as an Intel employee can send me a private message, and only then I can reply to you. Or otherwise please advise how to proceed.

Thanks

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We PM you a private message. Hope you received it. 

0 Kudos
jAlter
Beginner

@AR_A_Intel wrote:

We PM you a private message. Hope you received it. 

Received the PM fine and I just replied. Thanks.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos