Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Anteriormente siempre usado la aplicación "intel driver & support assistant" para tener mis controladores actualizados pero ahora me sale siempre el mensaje "Lo sentimos, ha habido un problema al intentar escanear" ¿por que?

ilazc
Beginner

Mi laptop es una Gateway

sistema operativo windows 7 64

Processor:"Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU    M 430 @ 2.27GHz

Intel ® Graphics Driver Version:"8.15.10.2993

Entiendo que es una computadora vieja, con controladores que ya no se van a actualizar, pero aun así debería de servir el asistente diciendo que tienes la ultima Actualización que Requiere MI SISTEMA

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KeenYewL_Intel

Dear forum user, you have come to Intel FPGA forum site, we have expertise to answer your question related to FPGA technology and usage. Unfortunately we do not understand the nature of your question above, could you kindly help to elaborate if your question is FPGA related? If not, please post your question to the right forum site so the appropriate expert could provide you with more helpful guidance. I will hereby put your case to close-pending. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
NFalz
Beginner

pudiste solucionarlo? tengo el mismo problema

0 Kudos