Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

CNDA for Intel PAC with Arria 10 gx FPGA resource

wgshnyhlw
Beginner

Hello,

Our company try to use the Intel PAC with Arria 10 GX FPGA to accelerate our algorithm. We have been install the Intel Acceleration Stack 1.2 version for development. But we meet a quartus license problem, the quartus_sh_compile.log log file shows that the license has been expired. I found a related discussion on community: https://community.intel.com/t5/Application-Acceleration-With/Error-213009-File-name-quot-output-files-afu-fit-green-region/td-p/1193502 . And I noticed that a license patch should be uploaded if I want to keep our development. But the resource download link seems to requrie an CNDA to access. 

By following the suggestion to request a CNDA for our company, I filled out the request application on Developer Zone, but the premier Access request declined. 

Does anyone can help me to establish an CNDA between my company and Intel?  We want to keep developing our application with Intel PAC, thank you ^ ^.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
EricMunYew_C_Intel

What is CNDA? can you forward the CNDA log?

0 Kudos
wgshnyhlw
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The CNDA is a Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement which established for a approval access to some development resource. The reason I need to request a CNDA number is that, the Quartus license which bundled in Intel Acceleraton Stack are expired, and I need to download the Quartus license upload patch from Resource and Design Center.  I need to sign CNDA to access that resource page.

My problem description: 

Intel Acceleration Card type:  Intel PAC with Arria 10 GX

Intel Acceleration Stack version: 1.2

I tried to compile an OpenCL kernel for my algorithm. When I use aoc command to generate aocx file, some errors exist as shown in the figure below. 

problem1.png

And some warning shows in the quartus_sh_compile log as below:

Warning (292015): License for core 6AF7_0119, version 0000.00 is expired.

Warning (292015): License for core 6AF7_00FB, version 0000.00 is expired.

Warning (292015): License for core 6AF7_011B, version 0000.00 is expired.

Do you have any suggestion for my problem?

0 Kudos
EricMunYew_C_Intel

You can contact your local sales regarding Quartus license renewal.

0 Kudos
EricMunYew_C_Intel

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos