Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Cyclone II FPGA

Matthew4
Beginner

I see that per document ADV2011  Table 1 it says that a Subscription is needed for Quartus II 13.0 SP1 software version and that the Web version is not supported anymore can anyone tell me what that actually means?

I have Cyclone II FPGA IP Modules EP201 and EP202 that I am trying to obtain software for using a Linux operating system.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

There are two editions of Quartus II, a subscription and web edition. The subscription edition requires you to pay for a license whereas the web edition does not. You may find the Quartus II Subscription Edition version 13.0sp1 here: https://fpgasoftware.intel.com/13.0sp1/?edition=subscription&platform=windows

According to the ADV, you can only target the Cyclone II device using the Quartus II Subscription Edition version 13.0sp1.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Matthew4
Beginner

Can you tell me how much the subscription edition costs, because I am unable to download the main Quartus Setup software 13.0 SP1 for Linux from the web?  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Matthew4
Beginner

Can you tell me how much the subscription edition costs, because I am unable to download the main Quartus Setup software 13.0 SP1 for Linux from the web?  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Matthew4
Beginner

0 Kudos