Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Cyclone II FPGA

Matthew4
Beginner

I see that per document ADV2011  Table 1 it says that a Subscription is needed for Quartus II 13.0 SP1 software version and that the Web version is not supported anymore can anyone tell me what that actually means?

I have Cyclone II FPGA IP Modules EP201 and EP202 that I am trying to obtain software for using a Linux operating system.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

There are two editions of Quartus II, a subscription and web edition. The subscription edition requires you to pay for a license whereas the web edition does not. You may find the Quartus II Subscription Edition version 13.0sp1 here: https://fpgasoftware.intel.com/13.0sp1/?edition=subscription&platform=windows

According to the ADV, you can only target the Cyclone II device using the Quartus II Subscription Edition version 13.0sp1.

Regards,

Nurina

Matthew4
Beginner

Can you tell me how much the subscription edition costs, because I am unable to download the main Quartus Setup software 13.0 SP1 for Linux from the web?  Thanks for your help.

Matthew4
Beginner

Can you tell me how much the subscription edition costs, because I am unable to download the main Quartus Setup software 13.0 SP1 for Linux from the web?  Thanks for your help.

Matthew4
Beginner