Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
858 Discussions

Edit: It seems I can download it now. Not sure what changed.. I can't download Quartus II Web Edition - Keeps going to sign in page even though I'm signed in and have access already (supposedly)

MBROW66
Beginner

Edit: It seems I can download it now. Not sure what changed..

For some reason, I can't delete this 'question' though. It gives me a large error when I try. Cute. The error:

ICS_FeedItem_Trigger: execution of BeforeDelete caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 5000P00000qUG4dQAG; first error: OP_WITH_INVALID_USER_TYPE_EXCEPTION, Operation not valid for this user type: [] Class.ICS_FeedTriggerStatusUpdate_Handler.updateCaseStatusOnCommunityFeedItemDelete: line 149, column 1 Trigger.ICS_FeedItem_Trigger: line 81, column 1

I just bought a DE0-Nano Development board and need the Quartus II software to program it but can't download it no matter what I try. I made an Intel Account, I registered to have access to the FPGA tools/etc, and I went to the download center. Every time I click the software I want to download, it goes to a sign in page. I'm already signed in but try to sign in.. further.. and it says incorrect username/password. And after 10 attempts, it locks the account for 10 mins. This makes zero sense.

The first screenshot is an email confirming I have access. At least, I thought. Does the Quartus II Web Edition fall under Intel FPGA Program Online Tools??? ("Welcome - Thank you for your interest in the Intel® FPGA Program.

You now have access to the Intel® FPGA Program online tools, technical content, and resources.") <- It says this but I seem to access to absolutely nothing.

The second and third screenshots are the software I'm trying to download and the page it keeps going to every time I click to download.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi Matthew,

Did you solved the issue already on your side? as (Edit: It seems I can download it now. Not sure what changed). Try to use different browser or disable any ad-blocker if you have it. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Regards

MBROW66
Beginner

It did eventually let me "login" and download. I didn't do anything different so I really don't know why it wasn't working for so long at first.