Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1157 Discussions

FPGA Development Kit License activation

fpga_user1
Novice

Hello,

I've been trying to get the one-year included license in our Arria 10 Dev. Kit.

The device does not come with an "Activation Code" which seems to be required to activate the license.

The "License Assistance" cannot help with this because it also requires activation code. And when asks info about device it doesn't recognize neither "FPGA", "Arria 10" or any related keyboard.

Also contacted support but: FPGA products are not supported by Intel Customer Support

Can someone help me in activation process for this license? Or point me to an up-to-date guide on how to activate these kind of licenses for these devices...

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
fpga_user1
Novice

The issue has been solved with support from seller.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
lixy
Employee

Hi,

You can check your purchase information, first confirm whether the development board you purchased comes with a license. If you confirm that the license is attached but you have not received the activation code, you can contact the local sales team for help.

Thanks & Regards,

Xiaoyan

0 Kudos
fpga_user1
Novice

Hi Xiaoyan,

Thanks. The development board comes with a generic document that says that a one-year license is included but there's no code or nothing similar in the box. An none of the codes that are in the board package serve to activate the license in the Intel® FPGA Self Service Licensing Center.

Is there an up-to-date guide on how to activate the license with the Intel® FPGA Self Service Licensing Center for the Arria 10 development board (DK-DEV-10AX115S-A).

you can contact the local sales team for help.

Could you please provide information about local Intel Sales team? Cannot find contact information on Intel contact website.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos
lixy
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. After you purchase the development board, an activation code should be sent to you by email. For the license installation process, please refer to this UG. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683472/23-1/faq.html

If you confirm that you have not received the activation code, you can contact our agent through the link below.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/showcase/partner-directory/distributor.html#sort=relevancy&f:@sfdisticomponents_en=[Field%20Programmable%20Gate%20Array]

Thanks & Regards,

XY

0 Kudos
lixy
Employee

Hi there,

If there's currently no further requests, I am setting this question to resolved.

By the way, we would appreciate it if you can take a moment to fill in the satisfaction survey,. Your feedback is valuable and helps us improve our support quality.

Best regards,

​​​​​​​Xiaoyan

0 Kudos
fpga_user1
Novice

Hi ​​​​​​​Xiaoyan,

Thanks for following up, the issue is still not resolved. Following your indications I contacted the seller who then opened a ticket at the Intel site and I'm still waiting for a reply.

I am quite surprised how difficult is to receive the license file...

Will update the issue once I get a reply.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
fpga_user1
Novice

The issue has been solved with support from seller.

Best regards.

0 Kudos