Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

FPGA download

chella
Novice

Hi Team,

Good day.

I am not able to download from the Intel resource center. I have login access to https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/programmable.html as a partner. I then click this link -Intel® FPGA Design Software Download Center  and i am getting server error.

I have contact Intel support and they directed me to this forum.

Please help.

Thanks.

Chella

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SyafieqS_Intel

Hi Chella,

Try to use different browser, eg Edge, Fox if it resolve the issue. Sometimes, ad-block can affect this, thus make sure to disable it. Anyway what kind and version of Quartus do you intend to download? I can give a direct link for that as an alternative.

Thanks,

Regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SyafieqS_Intel

Hi Chella,

Try to use different browser, eg Edge, Fox if it resolve the issue. Sometimes, ad-block can affect this, thus make sure to disable it. Anyway what kind and version of Quartus do you intend to download? I can give a direct link for that as an alternative.

Thanks,

Regards

View solution in original post

chella
Novice

Hi SyafieqS,

Your solution worked as a charm. Now i am able to download.

Thanks,

Chella