Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

Hi, I can,t install the fpga quartus prime lite version 18.1 on my windows 10-hardware(C-disk) .The information I got is that : Windows 10 Can't handle the .qdz-files that fpga quartus is saved in + that windows 10 isn't compatible with this files

ELind17
Beginner

0 Kudos
6 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi Eje,

Did you download the software individual or package? Make sure there is device installer downloaded as .qdz file will be used by device installer for device support installing. Could you provide the snapshot for better scenario?

Thanks,

Regards

0 Kudos
ELind17
Beginner
Hello ! most kindly to answer me ) Yes the file : max10-18.1.0.0625 is a .qdz , that I never could open no matter how many times I've tried to download it again and again, this file is needed for to complete the installation for the quartus prime lite fpga v18.1 , wich I have struggled with for several weeks now 😃…. this file should be an exed alternative with the installation panel together with th..e rest of the repuired program files But saddly I did the mistake to try to open in with Explorer, so now it is changed in the mapp but even when it was UNchanged it couldn't be opened on this I would be most grateful !! 🙏 Here is the mapp with the file : max10-18.1.0.625,,witch aint wanna open [cid:2e0b9f6d-b932-458b-bd58-17e811462965]
0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Eje,

I am little bit confused here, do you mean you cant download .qdz file? If you are using ad-blocker try to disable it and re-download it. Or try to download using incognito let me know if it works.

0 Kudos
ELind17
Beginner
Hi again 😀👋 No I haven’t done any of this? I am not sure I know what you mean? PLEASE !! (Sorry) could you precise exactly what you mean? And how this operations are made step by step ??? It would REALLY help me I think. Cause I’m not use to download this kind of program files , and have a fairly new computer You are all my hope to make this ”dream come true ” God bless YOU ))and many many thanks 🙏🙏👍
0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Eje,

1.           Open new incognito tab from Chrome

2.           Go to http://fpgasoftware.intel.com/ and select 18.1 lite

3.           Select one of the installer files required to download (MAX 10 FPGA device support)

4.           Click “Download Selected Files” button

5.           The page will get redirect to Intel FPGA Program login page, LINK.

6.           Login

1.           If successfully authentication, it will auto-redirect you back to “ http://fpgasoftware.intel.com ” (Please ignore the login panel on your top right, it will still showing Sign In)

1.           Repeat step 3 and 4

2.           Download process will be proceed, start download the file.

3.           Done, you have access to it

2.           Else, it will stay at Intel FPGA Program login page and if you are getting error message :” Username and Password Incorrect”  than please reset the password and follow this format - use just alphanumeric characters and just one special character - either @ or $, something similar to intel@123. Please do not use other special characters like ‘&’ . Once you are done resetting the password repeat the steps 1-6 mentioned above.

0 Kudos
ELind17
Beginner
Thanx again I Will try this!!! All the best ????
0 Kudos