Did you download the software individual or package? Make sure there is device installer downloaded as .qdz file will be used by device installer for device support installing. Could you provide the snapshot for better scenario?
I am little bit confused here, do you mean you cant download .qdz file? If you are using ad-blocker try to disable it and re-download it. Or try to download using incognito let me know if it works.
1. Open new incognito tab from Chrome
2. Go to http://fpgasoftware.intel.com/ and select 18.1 lite
3. Select one of the installer files required to download (MAX 10 FPGA device support)
4. Click “Download Selected Files” button
5. The page will get redirect to Intel FPGA Program login page, LINK.
1. If successfully authentication, it will auto-redirect you back to “ http://fpgasoftware.intel.com ” (Please ignore the login panel on your top right, it will still showing Sign In)
1. Repeat step 3 and 4
2. Download process will be proceed, start download the file.
3. Done, you have access to it
2. Else, it will stay at Intel FPGA Program login page and if you are getting error message :” Username and Password Incorrect” than please reset the password and follow this format - use just alphanumeric characters and just one special character - either @ or $, something similar to intel@123. Please do not use other special characters like ‘&’ . Once you are done resetting the password repeat the steps 1-6 mentioned above.