Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1154 Discussions

How I fix this problem ? please help! Thank you!

GTese
New Contributor I

g++  ./host/main.o ../common/ocl_util.o ../common/timer.o -o run -L/home/guta/intelFPGA/18.1/hld/board/c5soc/arm32/lib -L/home/guta/intelFPGA/18.1/hld/host/arm32/lib -L/home/guta/intelFPGA/18.1/hld/host/linux64/lib -Wl,--no-as-needed -lalteracl -lintel_soc32_mmd -lstdc++ -lelf 

/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /home/guta/intelFPGA/18.1/hld/host/arm32/lib/libalteracl.so when searching for -lalteracl

/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /home/guta/intelFPGA/18.1/hld/board/c5soc/arm32/lib/libintel_soc32_mmd.so when searching for -lintel_soc32_mmd

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lintel_soc32_mmd

/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /home/guta/intelFPGA/18.1/hld/host/arm32/lib/libelf.so when searching for -lelf

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [Makefile:135: run] Error 1

0 Kudos
4 Replies
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

I did not get your questions/issue, can you describe what you are attempting to do? Are you trying to build the booting image for your Cyclone V SoC device?

0 Kudos
GTese
New Contributor I

Thank you for time and consideration!

I try to makefile or booting image for Cyclone V SoC on. Specially, I use DE1_SoC board which Cyclone V SoC families.

OS Ubuntu Desktop 20.04.

0 Kudos
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Helo,

First of all I recommend you check our rocketboards.org for tutorials here, from task 1 to task 10, select Cyclone V SoC and the version you are working on and the task:

https://rocketboards.org/foswiki/Main/GettingStarted

If you are sorta new to Cyclone V SoC on how it boots, you may want to check on task 10 which is to boot using our prebuilt SD card image, to see how it actually boot up.

Once you are familiar, if you are opt for a little advance technique, you can check out here which demo on how to build the bootloader using the latest version 20.1 Quartus and SoC EDS, using Linux enviroment, https://rocketboards.org/foswiki/Documentation/BuildingBootloader#Cyclone_V_SoC_45_Boot_from_SD_Card

0 Kudos
GTese
New Contributor I

Thank You for helpful information and considerations.

0 Kudos