Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1154 Discussions

How can I generate a license for Max+PLUS II Baseline software?

SBead
Beginner

I need to update a legacy design and require a license for the Max+PLUS II Baseline software. I tried generating a license from this web page:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/f/download/licensing/lic-max2baseline.html

However, I didn't receive a license. Is the site broken or is there another way to do it?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. To further investigate, may I know? Are there any error message? Could you provide error message screenshot

0 Kudos
SBead
Beginner

There is no error message. After I submit the form with my information and NIC OUI, I'm redirected to a page that says "Thank you for choosing the MAX+PLUS II BASELINE development software. A license file enabling your free MAX+PLUS II BASELINE software will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours."

That was several days ago and I still haven't received a license. Thanks for your help with this.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Can you provide your PC NICID for checking? And for privacy, you can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Received your PM message.

0 Kudos