Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1152 Discussions

I am having trouble downloading Quartus 2. It is for a class I am taking but it won't download, is there a problem with it?

RSund11
Beginner

0 Kudos
13 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

You are in wrong forum. This is forum for Intel NUC.

Leon

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello RSund11

Thank you for posting on this Intel® community forum. However, we have a forum for these specific issues and inquiries so we are moving this thread to that ‘Topic’ so this can get answered more quickly.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi Andrew,

Cust seems to post on correct forum. Can you double check?

Hi Richards,

Can you give me the link on the Quartus download selection?

thanks

0 Kudos
RSund11
Beginner

My professor used remote access to my PC and he basically had the same result as me. IT told me to contact Intel. So, I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end or not.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

There are some problem on the link, Intel will fix it and I will get back to you.

0 Kudos
RSund11
Beginner

Ok, I appreciate it.

0 Kudos
RSund11
Beginner

So a class mate of mine told me about this link http://fpgasoftware.intel.com/13.0sp1/ and that seems to work. But, it may not be the exact download that I need for my class, but we'll see.

0 Kudos
RSund11
Beginner

Also, my classmate said that he believes it is the last bit of this link starting with the swcode that is causing the problem;https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/downloads/thank-you.html?swcode=WWW-SWD-WE-90SP2-PC.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Intel are aware on the older version broken link. Will update you once Intel had fixed it. Thanks

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Please note that the link is still down. currently were still working on the fixed.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi Richard,

Sorry for what you all had been facing up until today, our INTEL IT developers are still actively working on this fix.

Currently, this issue is now top priority in INTEL IT. We will try to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Kenny

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi Richard,

Just to let you know the link is fixed, let me know if you still have any problems.

Thanks,

Best regards,

kenny

0 Kudos