Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1152 Discussions

I am programming MAX 10 CPLD using Quartus Prime V18 Lite. How can I apply security to the device to prevent readout?

GLega
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ShafiqY_Intel
Employee

Hi GLega,

MAX 10 do not support security feature on Quartus Prime V18 Lite version. You need to apply license for security feature.

If you have any questions, regarding the Self Service Licensing Center, your products, or if you believe you received this email in error, please contact Intel FPGA Tools and IP customer service via the “Contact Customer Service” option by logging in to the Self Service Licensing Center.

-       Go to website https://fpgasupport.intel.com/AlteraLicensing/license/index.html  and login using your myIntel account.

-       Click “Contact Customer Service” option

-       Select Yes/No option button.

-       Click “Contact Customer Service” option

-       Fill-up all the details and Submit Issue

Thanks.

0 Kudos
GLega
Beginner

​I cannot submit a message to Contact Customer Service because NIC ID is invalid.

I have entered the MAC (Physical Address) of my network adapter but it is always rejected.

How can I contact customer service?

0 Kudos
ShafiqY_Intel
Employee

Hi GLega,

Can you provide me your error screenshot?

I want to further investigate regarding to this issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos