Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

I can't download any software

garryg
Beginner

I have a Cyclone IV Starter Kit board that I wanted to download the Quartus II software and driver for.  I signed up with a personall account and I appeared to be able to  login ok, but don't seem to be able to download any software.

Each time I try to download anything I'm asked to log on again, is this normal?
Am I doing something wrong or is there something up with my account that isn't allowing downloads?

After I log on again I repeatedly get the following message each time I attempt to download ether the Quartus II Web Edition (Free) Quartus II Software or the Cyclone IV device support file:

Our apologies ...
The server is unable to process your request.
Full report on this error has been emailed to the administrator.

Am I somehow missing something here?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
hmb
Novice

You are not missing anything... I posted a message about this same problem yesterday.

As of 7:30AM Pacific Time today, the problem seems to have finally (it took several days) been fixed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
hmb
Novice

You are not missing anything... I posted a message about this same problem yesterday.

As of 7:30AM Pacific Time today, the problem seems to have finally (it took several days) been fixed.

0 Kudos
garryg
Beginner

Thanks for letting me know. I did manage to download the two files today. So it appears to be fixed.

Now I have a whole new set of issues!

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @garryg,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope all is well.
As solution is marked we would assume that the problem are solved.
Please let us know if that is not the case and we would get back to you.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @garryg,

Greetings, as we do not receive any further clarification on what is provided. Hence thread will no longer monitor this thread. For new queries, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be right with you. Pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos