I have the following license I want to assign
( Altera Order #: 0002043244 )
( End Customer PO # to Disty.: )
NIC/Host/Guard ID: 00203808D389
I submitted a request last week, but didn't see any reply or confirmation email.
Welcome to INTEL forum. May I know, have you generate new license file? Only the license administrator can generate the license file in Self-Service Licensing Center.
Guidance: https://fpgasupport.intel.com/AlteraLicensing/license/index.html --> Licensing Center Home --> Computer and License Files --> Select a computer to generate a new license file.
- Last week I was able to add the new PC in that section of the licensing management tool but I am not able to "find" my license.
- I am not able to request the license as it doesn't take any # I have as a valid PO.
- I submitted this request via the Self Service Licensing Center; https://mysupport.altera.com/AlteraLicensing/license/index.html. Under Create New license the license doesn't show up.
- I was the one to receive the email for the product so I assumed I could add it, but that is not the case.
- If I am not the administrator for Altera Order #: 0002043244 (Distributor PO: 4201059101) can I find out who is to update the access?
If you have any questions, regarding the Self Service Licensing Center, your products, or if you believe you received email in error, please contact Intel FPGA Tools and IP customer service via the “Contact Customer Service” option by logging in to the Self Service Licensing Center at https://fpgasupport.intel.com/AlteraLicensing/license/index.html using your myIntel account.
Sorry if I sound irritated; but it has now been 3 weeks and I haven't been able to get anyone to help me. I can not request the license for the reasons I mentioned above so I am stuck in a loop that says fill out the request online; then you say to post it in this forum as a fix; then back to the request again? Can someone look at the contents of my initial request and have it addressed instead of forwarding to the same system?
Apologize for the inconvenience happen. We have created IPS case base on your issue (#00460571). Please give me some time to further check with our customer service team regarding your issue. I’ll be back with an update.
Done checking. The license is now tagged to firstname.lastname@example.org under Host ID T000089468.
Kindly get Gary to rehost the license in Self Service Licensing Center.
Guidance: https://www.altera.com/support/training/demonstrations/online/licensing/onl-licensing.html --> Rehost license