Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

I need to get an Intel ID so I can renew my license. Can I get some help?

DLydo
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Welcome to INTEL forum. We have documentation to help you with your registration. Please refer to this document and let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/customertraining/webex/ReadMeFirst/read-me-first.pdf

0 Kudos
DLydo
Beginner

I am registered. I have an Intel individual support account. I have been using the license for over a year. I need to renew my license. I do not know what my Intel ID is. I need my Intel ID in order to submit my license renewal. There is no phone or email to help me. Please provide my Intel ID so I can renew or tell me how to find it. This document does not help at all.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We apologize you are having registration issues. We are escalating this issue internally to the appropriate team and they will reach out to you to address it. Please let us know if you haven't heard back from them within 1 to 3 business day

0 Kudos