Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

I was approved for (fixed) Quartus licenses through the University Program but I cannot generate a license.

MNEUB2
Beginner

The Self-Service Licensing Center pages gives an error (see attached). Please help.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
sLi001
Novice

​It should be all right in a day. Wait a little longer.

0 Kudos
MNEUB2
Beginner

It is not ok. Still same problem.

0 Kudos
sLi001
Novice

I also encountered this problem before, but I will be able to enter the license page in a few days, and you may need to wait a few days to see.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. May I know, do the error persisted?

0 Kudos
MNEUB2
Beginner

Yes, the problem persists. Same result as before. Tried two difference browsers. Please help.

0 Kudos
MNEUB2
Beginner

To be specific, I received an email from Intel on December 5, 2019 with:

---------------

The Intel FPGA University Program is pleased to approve a donation of the following licenses:

Fixed License (Quantity: ##) (i omitted the actual number)

To generate your license file, please navigate to the Self Service Licensing Center at https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/index.html.

-----------------

Then when I go to the page that is mentioned, I see the page that is attached.

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 2.54.48 PM.png

Since I am indeed logged in as me, I assume it is a still (1-week old) access issue. Please help.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

If you have any request regarding University Program, please drop an Email to psg.university@intel.com     

Our university team will help and answer your question.

0 Kudos
MNEUB2
Beginner

I have sent email to them on several occasions without response. Please inform/help.

0 Kudos
MNEUB2
Beginner

I did email that exact address (psg.university@intel.com ) on Dec 6, 2019 when the problem was first observed. No response from you.

Then I sent anther email to psg.university@intel.com on Dec 11, 2019 reminding you that I got no response:

"Please note that I did not get any response to this and the problem persists. I posted to the forum but would welcome come assistance ."

Out of frustration with non-response from Intel, i found a way to talk with someone in support on the phone. They told me to post my question to the forum. Now you are telling me to send an email psg.university@intel.com which would be the third such email (the first two got no response).

I hope you can see how frustrating all this is. Can you please escalate this issue so I can get some assistance here? All I want to do is generate a license from the approval you send me on generating such licenses. Please help!

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Apologize for inconvenience happen, I’m escalating your case to customer service team. Could you provide your PC NICID (Mac Add) and register email for further checking? And for privacy, you can also reply/attach your details in private message.

0 Kudos
MNEUB2
Beginner

What is a "PC NICID (Mac Add)"? And what do you mean by "register email for further checking"? I am fully registered with Intel. Please inform.

0 Kudos
MNEUB2
Beginner

Despite being approved for licenses under the University Program, I am still unable to generate a license and see this when I go to the self-licensing center:

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 2.54.48 PM.png

I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to get support for this issue for the last 9 days. Could you please help me?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

We need that information to do verification checking with customer service team. Meanwhile, may I know have you “sign in” to the registration link.

0 Kudos