Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

IP-SDRAM/LPDDR2

Suphachai
Novice

Hi Intel,

My customer interesting in IP-SDRAM/LPDDR2 software and have the following question.

"I am writing to inquire about the compatibility of the IP-SDRAM/LPDDR2 license and the corresponding IP core it supports.

Currently, I am in the process of searching for an LPDDR2 IP license that can be utilized with Qsys.

Upon visiting Intel's website, I noticed several memory controller IP cores available. However, I find myself uncertain about which specific license I should acquire.”

Please advise, thanks.

BR,

Suphachai

REF#RO964845

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Suphachai,

I will share the protocol support matrix by Intel FPGA for UniPHY based families in the LINK: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/710283/17-0/protocol-support-matrix.html

You may check which devices can support LPDDR2 protocol.

For LPDDR2 IP, it's known as LPDDR2 SDRAM Controller with UniPHY Intel FPGA IP.

We have 3 EMIF handbooks for UniPHY based device families. These are the reference documents for LPDDR2 IP.

Regards,

Adzim

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Suphachai,

I will share the protocol support matrix by Intel FPGA for UniPHY based families in the LINK: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/710283/17-0/protocol-support-matrix.html

You may check which devices can support LPDDR2 protocol.

For LPDDR2 IP, it's known as LPDDR2 SDRAM Controller with UniPHY Intel FPGA IP.

We have 3 EMIF handbooks for UniPHY based device families. These are the reference documents for LPDDR2 IP.

Regards,

Adzim

Suphachai
Novice

Hi Adzim,

Thank you for your support.

BR, 
Suphachai

0 Kudos
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Suphachai
Novice

Hi Adzim,

My customer received the email for the license, but it did not contain a license activation code.
Please verify and advise.

Intel Order #: 0018792703

BR, 
Suphachai

0 Kudos