Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Inquiry how to downlaod Quartus Prime Standard Edition Version 16.1

donghoonlee
Beginner

I'd like to download the Quartus Prime Standard Edition Version 16.1, which I used in the past

However, the lowest version I can download from the FPGA Software Download Center on the Intel homepage is 17.0 version.

Is there a way to download 16.1 version? Please tell me every possible way.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Quartus version 16 has been discontinued and there will be no technical support for those discontinued version.

We recommend to download the latest support version 22.1 as a lot of bug has been fixed.

If you insists on getting the legacy/discontinued software, a case/ticket need to be submitted to our engineering team.

I can request this for you but need confirmation from you that a valid NDA exists between Intel and your company.

Let me know if a NDA exist, then I will send you an email to get the required info.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @donghoonlee 

Any update on this? Do you have an existing NDA?

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. I now transition this thread to community support. 

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

0 Kudos