Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Installation of Quartus Lite 16.1

mVpick
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install Quartus lite 16.1 but facing an error. The snap of the error is attached as well. I have already checked the system requirements for the software and my machine satisfies it. Please help me with this.

Screenshot from 2020-09-12 11-18-23.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RichardTanSY_Intel

Have you checked the software requirements are met in the User Guide below? Try to follow the installation steps in the 3.3.2. Installing Intel FPGA Software at the Command Prompt. 

Intel® FPGA Software Installation and Licensing 

Any reason why Quartus Lite 16.1? As the up-to-date Quartus lite version available to download is version 20.1. which includes the latest functional and security updates.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Have you checked the software requirements are met in the User Guide below? Try to follow the installation steps in the 3.3.2. Installing Intel FPGA Software at the Command Prompt. 

Intel® FPGA Software Installation and Licensing 

Any reason why Quartus Lite 16.1? As the up-to-date Quartus lite version available to download is version 20.1. which includes the latest functional and security updates.

mVpick
Beginner

I've already downloaded the latest version I was curious about version 16.1 because of the online training that I'm undergoing asked to download that version.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos