Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1149 Discussions

Installed Quartus 19.3, Does not see my Guard ID. License expires the end of Nov 2019

RRapp3
Novice

I just uninstalled Quartus 17 and Installed Quartus 19.3 Pro. My license expires in 25 Days, so I need to get Quartus to see My USB Guard ID. Status "None Found". Quartus 17 worked, and QUARTUS 9.1SP2 Sees Guard ID.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Welcome to INTEL forum. Sorry as I read through the Case description, I am not sure on what is the specific enquiry. What do you mean by “My USB Guard ID. Status "None Found" is it a USB usage issue or FPGA programming?

Would you mind helping to further elaborating on what is the specific request?

0 Kudos
RRapp3
Novice

Greetings,

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, which was a big waste of time. I attached screenshots of Host ID in Quartus 9.1sp2 (since 17 is uninstalled) and you can see Software Guard ID is recognized in this version.

Second screen capture does not see USB Software Guard ID still, after re-install.

Host ID Type "Not Found"

Host ID Value "Not Found"

Software Guard ID: "Not Found"

Quartus 19.3 (Does not recognize "HOST ID")

I didn't have room to keep Version 17 (without re-partitioning), and did not complete a design under that version. Can you please assist me in resolving this issue, it took hours to install, uninstall and re-install.

-Bob

Robert E. Rappaport

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Bob

Could you re-attach again screenshots of Host ID in Quartus 9.1sp2. You could also re-attach it in private message for privacy.

0 Kudos
RRapp3
Novice

Not sure how to send Private, so I blurred out personal information

Also I don't think I can attach more than one image.

Please let me know how I can transmit Privately!

Thanks!

Forgot To remove Dongle ID from "Hostid Value", post won't let me delete!

-Bob

0 Kudos
RRapp3
Novice

Here is Quartus 19.3 License Setup!

Software Guard (USB Dongle) not Found!

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for update and explanation. let me check this with customer service team.

0 Kudos
RRapp3
Novice

AAbd,

Can you please expedite this issue. I need to start a project, and this is delaying me. I paid for this License and should be able to use it!

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Apologize for the delay in respond as I’m out of office during public holiday here. We have update in a private message. Thanks

0 Kudos