Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1154 Discussions

Intel® FPGA Self-Service Licensing Center - not working.

kiddo
Beginner

Hi,

could you please restart my FPGA Self-Service Licensing Center because I have not valid license assistant and ather future not working properly, for example in licenses i have message:

Record is not createable.

I would like generate once again license for : SW-QUARTUS-SE-FLT because we have change server machine.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Please provide you details for furthers checking.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

Old NICID(Mac Add) :

New change NICID(Mac Add)

If there is a Change in email

Old email:

New email:

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
kiddo
Beginner

Hello,

I have a valid account on My Intel and there is all information about my profile.

Please restart my FPGA Self-Service Licensing Center, as fast as possible, because we need possibility to generate license for product we buy .

0 Kudos
DZITRAN1
Beginner

I am having the same issue. Please email me so that we can start troubleshooting the issue as soon as possible. I will send you the requested information as soon as I figure out how to send a private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Done PM message to @ DZITRAN1

0 Kudos
kiddo
Beginner

I sent PM message but have no response.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

@kiddo We PM you another private message. Hope you received it

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
kiddo
Beginner

Hi,

I sent you a PM reply a week ago on 01-29-2023, please check your message box!

I'm still waiting for help.

0 Kudos