Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Large number of broken links in Quartus download area https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/downloads/software/prog-software/

RH0001
New Contributor I

For example the following versions of windows software 9.1, 9.1/sp2, 10.0, 11.0, 11.1, 12.0, 12.0/sp2, 12.1, 12.1/sp1. Those are just the ones I tried, I am sure there are many more!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RH0001
New Contributor I

Hi Kenny, somehow I tripped over the answer in another thread and it works, many thanks.

insert /akdlm after altera.com in url

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Kenny_Tan

We Intel are aware on the broken links. Currently, we are fixing it and I will get back to you once it is fixed.

0 Kudos
RH0001
New Contributor I

Thank you for your reply, when can we the customers expect Intel to fix what worked perfectly well when owned by Altera ?

Another link you might like to fix is one given me today by one of your colleagues that also does not work properly namely

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/solutions/rd03032015_755.html

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi RH,

Currently, there are no time line yet to get all the link fixed. However, Intel IT had been working very hard on this fix. Rest assured that it will be fixed and I will get back to you as soon as I got the update from the Intel IT.

Sorry for what you had been facing today,

Thanks,

Best regards,

Kenny

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi RH,

Just to let you know that this issue is now top priority in INTEL IT. We will try to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Kenny

0 Kudos
RH0001
New Contributor I

Hi Kenny, somehow I tripped over the answer in another thread and it works, many thanks.

insert /akdlm after altera.com in url

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi RH,

We had fix the issue, you no longer need akdlm to download the files.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Kenny

0 Kudos