Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Licance Types

ovguozgur
Beginner

Hello, I want to get Quartus Prime software. In web site there is 3 option. Pro edition, standart edition and lite edition. Pro and standart editions are have also fixed and floating type.

Link 

But in other hand there is Single Ordering Code that 

Link 2 

We confused about that situation. Second option is much cheaper but it says include all versions and it can handle wtih fixed or floating. Is there any information about the this licance. Also first options cant avaible in digikey or mouser web sites.

Thanks for the information which you will give.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. Yes, your understanding is correct. SW-ONE-QUARTUS. Is a new single ordering part number. The single OPN will have only one new price for all license type. Refer here https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/pcn/adv2127.pdf  

To further understand/get started

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/licensing/support-center.html

0 Kudos
ovguozgur
Beginner
0 Kudos
ovguozgur
Beginner

In addition, I would like to ask, is this license type(SW-ONE-QUARTUS) a floating or fixed ?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Note that all 3 software tools (Intel Quartus Prime Standard, Pro and Questa-Intel FPGA Edition (paid)) are included in the purchase. Customers can choose Float or Fixed in the Self-Service Licensing Center. Questa licenses (like ModelSim-Intel FPGA Edition) can also be used for float or fixed.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos