Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

License acquisition of MAXplusⅡ

KATSUYA
Beginner

Regarding the license acquisition of MAXplus II, I entered the required information from the MAX+PLUS II software license page for University Program Members, but I have not issued the license after 24 hours.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. If you have any question regarding University Program, drop an Email to psg.university@intel.com     

Our university team will help and answer your question.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you