Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

License renewal approved, but self services still has old license expiration

cjbsps
Beginner

I received an email that our request for a University License renewal was approved, however, the file sent as well as the license on the self service still have an expiration date of Sept. 30, 2021.  We were trying to get this done before classes started to prevent any outage once students are using the software.

How can this be fixed?

Chris.
Rochester Institute of Technology

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. If you have license issue or any question regarding University Program, kindly drop an Email to psg.university@intel.com        

Our university team will help and answer your question.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. If you don’t have any further question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos