Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Max+Plus II License File Assistance

jmark25
Beginner

I have found others with a similar issue here on the forums although no specific, generalized solution.

I am currently reworking an old legacy design from an Altera FLEX family FPGA and need to use Max+Plus II to access some old files, when attempting to obtain a license file I'm not given any particular errors although I've also not been e-mailed a license file after multiple attempts.

I've tried using both the network ID as well as the HD volume number and have had no luck. I am just attempting to find a basic license for non-student use, any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kebih
Beginner

Hello

I have not been able to get a license file in the same condition.

I am currently modifying the file with QUARTUS II.

I use MAX7000S, so I am programming with VER9.1SP2.

Convert the GDF file and import it into QUATUS II.

After that, import the pin assignment file.

I can now fix, compile, and program.

For your reference.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Have you tried contact your nearest Altera sales person or distributor for applying a license/IP file?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html