Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Max+Plus II - license key file

Niqno
Novice

i have followed all the instructions to get the license for the Max+Plus II student version and till now i got nothing in my email , yet they said they r going to send me the email with license keys in 24 hours ????

0 Kudos
13 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. May I know, have you try the MAX+PLUS II BASELINE (version 10.2)?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/legacy/maxplus2/mp2-index.html

0 Kudos
Niqno
Novice

here is what i did :

1- i got the cd and tried to install the software following this manual IMG_20191202_092121.jpg

2- i followed all the instructions up to where it says :-

2122.jpg

3- i typed exactly the link given in the manual ( and not to my surprise ) it took me to :-

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/programmable.html

4- i then used the search button provided above and searched for " Max+Plus II software " and i landed on this page :

oo.png

5- then it took me to this page where i thought i should fill the form to get the email :

00.png

6- after that i got this message :

ll.png

AR_A_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
RChid1
Beginner

I have the same issue and the link provided above states: "Sorry! Proper authorization is required for this area.. "

RChid1
Beginner

Still having the same issue. I wait 24 hours and nothing happens. This looks seriously broken. We have dongles for it. Is there a way to regenerate a license for use with a dongle?

0 Kudos
kebih
Beginner

I am also not issued a license.

I have applied for about a week ago, and the operation has been completed up to 3 stages, but I do not receive an email every time.

I received the password change email, so I think there is no mistake in the email address.

There have always been delays in receiving emails, but the cause is unknown.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Legacy license generator is used by customer to generate those legacy licenses were expired before we launched Self Service Licensing Center 2009. 

The NIC ID need to be existed in Siebel in order for customer to generate a license file. 

In this case maybe your NICID(Host id) does not exist in Siebel system and you can't generate the Legacy license.

0 Kudos
kebih
Beginner

thank you for your answer.

Editing and compiling a circuit created with max + 2 with QUATUSII does not work, so I am working on a WINDOWS98 machine and max + 2 environment.

The network card (NICID) used for the license application has not changed for more than 10 years.

Will it be impossible to operate in this environment in the future?

0 Kudos
kebih
Beginner

I applied for a license using multiple PCs,

I could not get a license.

It was impossible to apply for a NIC that was valid before or for WIN10PC.

Is license issuance suspended?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Could you provide your NICID for our customer service team verification?

0 Kudos
kebih
Beginner

Thank you for your support.

NIC:0010A4186782

I have been using this NIC for more than 10 years and my last license application was in May 2019.

Best regard.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for update. Give me some time to further check with customer service team. Please expect some delay due to upcoming public holiday. thanks

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi kenji ebihara

Could you also advise the following?

Admin Name

Email Address

Company Name

Company Address

0 Kudos