Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Max+Plus License

Shym
Beginner

Requested and received new license to our Max+Plus (V10.2) the new license doesn't enable all  the features (no graphic editor not support for MAX6000 etc.)
Used to work few weeks ago with the last license we got a year ago, any idea what is wrong?

New License

License_New.JPG

Older License 

License_Old.JPG

0 Kudos
13 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you provide the old and new generated license for checking?

Also kindly advise the following.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

Shym
Beginner

How can I reply/attach a file in private message?

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you provide the old and new generated license for checking?

Also kindly advise the following.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

We reply you a private message.

Shym
Beginner

Name : Shy Meirovitch

Email Address : shy@navatek.com

Company Name : Navatek

Company Address : 22582 Avenida Empresa, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 USA

NICID(Mac Add) : 782bcb9a7d93

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for update. Give some time to check with Customer service team. 

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for your patience. Our engineering team are on the case. Could you provide the error message screenshot for further investigation?

Shym
Beginner

There is no error just the license screen that shows the new license is not enabled.
You can't use the MAX+Plus with the new license, no graphic editor and no support for any IC family.

Old License - works ok

License_Old.JPG

New License - none of the features are enabled

License_New.JPG

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for update. Please give me some time to further check with support team. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for your patience. Could you get us the screenshot of maxplus2 About box, so I can know the exact version?

Also, the output for running this command:

ipconfig /all

Shym
Beginner

Here is the info you are asking.
Is there any way to speed up the issue? we are in a need for a product change and we are stuck with software that doesn't work.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

We reply you a private message.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you