Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

ModelSim license renewal

Steve_Baker
Novice

Hi

I am trying to setup Quartus software for use in our computer labs for the next academic year. I’m already signed up for the FPGA Self Service Licensing Centre. If I try to generate a new license file it shows that ModelSim will expire the same day that the license is generated. Please can you assist or advise on what I need to do to get ModelSim extended for another year.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Baker
Novice

Found the solution...

Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request a license renewal from there.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you provide the new license.dat file the you generated. Also kindly advise the following.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

Steve_Baker
Novice

Thanks for the reply. I have sent a PM with the details requested.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Continue support in private message mail

Steve_Baker
Novice

Found the solution...

Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request a license renewal from there.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Sounds good, thanks for sharing and hope everything is working well at your side. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you