Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

My Software maintenance for my altera licenses is expiring soon.

MAmar3
Beginner

I need to have my licenses renewed for host 0050568c0011 server name chm-flexlm1..... maintenance is expiring 3/31 and I tried to generate a new license but it did not change the maintenance expiration... I did not receive any renewal notice or quote through email but we alerted by my users who saw a message when they started their tools. This is urgent and I had the same problem last year. Not sure why it isnt an easier process.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. Apologize for the inconvenience, could you help to try regenerate your license in Self-Service licensing Center again. Only the license administrator can re-generate the license file. 

Guidance: https://fpgasupport.intel.com/AlteraLicensing/license/index.html --> Licensing Center Home --> Computer and License Files --> Select a computer to generate a new license file.

Link to demo: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/training/demonstrations/online/licensing/onl-licensing.html

Otherwise, if you still having problem, please advise the following for checking?

Admin Name

Email Address

Company Name

Company Address

NICID

0 Kudos
MAmar3
Beginner

I am able to regenerate a license, but the maintenance expiration date does not change with the regenerated licenses. It should be saying 2021. This is why i think i may need to renew our maintenance

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Could you provide the latest generate license.dat file for checking?

0 Kudos
MAmar3
Beginner
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for update. For further checking can you provide

Admin Name

Email Address

Company Name

And you can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos