Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
856 Discussions

My Software maintenance for my altera licenses is expiring soon.

MAmar3
Beginner

I need to have my licenses renewed for host 0050568c0011 server name chm-flexlm1..... maintenance is expiring 3/31 and I tried to generate a new license but it did not change the maintenance expiration... I did not receive any renewal notice or quote through email but we alerted by my users who saw a message when they started their tools. This is urgent and I had the same problem last year. Not sure why it isnt an easier process.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. Apologize for the inconvenience, could you help to try regenerate your license in Self-Service licensing Center again. Only the license administrator can re-generate the license file. 

Guidance: https://fpgasupport.intel.com/AlteraLicensing/license/index.html --> Licensing Center Home --> Computer and License Files --> Select a computer to generate a new license file.

Link to demo: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/training/demonstrations/online/licensin...

Otherwise, if you still having problem, please advise the following for checking?

Admin Name

Email Address

Company Name

Company Address

NICID

MAmar3
Beginner

I am able to regenerate a license, but the maintenance expiration date does not change with the regenerated licenses. It should be saying 2021. This is why i think i may need to renew our maintenance

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Could you provide the latest generate license.dat file for checking?

MAmar3
Beginner
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for update. For further checking can you provide

Admin Name

Email Address

Company Name

And you can also reply/attach your file in private message.