Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

N3000 PAC Setup

PriyaR
Beginner

Hello,

I am installing FPGA N3000-3 PAC to the Intel Xeon Server  by following the Intel Acceleration Stack user guide, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683362/1-3-1/system-requirements.html

The recommended version is CentOS 7.6. But during the OS installation, since 7.6 is not having further support, the yum update changes the OS to 7.9.

I would like to know whether the acceleration stack works fine with the CentOS version 7.9. Thank you.

Also, I upgraded the kernel to 4.19 but I don't see the real-time kernel support for version 4.19, which was mentioned in the system requirements. Please do provide your insights on it. Thank you.

Regards,

Priya.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PriyaR
Beginner

Hello,

I got the real time kernel patch information present inside the user guide manual. Thank you.

Regards,

Priya.

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

Please note, Intel recommends using CentOS 7.6 for all of these cards. Using N3000 in CentOS 7.9 is not guaranteed stable.

If you need to install the latest stack, please try to perform One Time Secure Update.

Regards,

WeiChuan_C_Intel

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

Regards,

WeiChuan_C_Intel

0 Kudos