Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Need MAX+PLUS II BASELINE license

DBeau6
Novice

As others have reported, there seems to be a problem with the web page for requesting a license for MAX+PLUS II BASELINE; I have made repeated requests (since December, with the most recent 2/27), but never received a response. My hard disk volume serial number is A00A-8909; can I get a license?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Apologize for the inconvenience as we are experiencing server problem and our team has fix the problem. The MAX+PLUS II Software Licensing Request portal is recovered. Kindly request your license in https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/legacy/maxpl...

Should you still not receive the license by email, please provide the following:

Admin Name

Email Address

Company Name

Company Address

NICID

DBeau6
Novice
I made further MAX+PLUS II BASELINE license requests on the portal (in March and most recently on May 12), but never received the license (or even an acknowledgement email). Please provide a license for hard disk volume serial number A00A-8909; my information is: Admin Name: (N/A) Email Address: David_Beauchamp@contractor.amat.com<mailto:David_Beauchamp@contractor.amat.com> Company Name: Applied Materials, Inc. Company Address: 3050 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95054 (corporate address, though I work remotely) Thank You, David Beauchamp