Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1154 Discussions

Not detailed info shown in self service licensing center

ykchan
Beginner

My company recently bought a quartus standard edition for me. At first time, I clicked the link for self service licensing center. I was able to see some basic information such as re-host limitation etc. However, I am not able to see any similar information in self service license although I clear the cache.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of what you see on the self-service licensing page?

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi, do you have any updates?

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

We did not receive any response to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

0 Kudos
Phil87
Beginner

Has this been resolved? I am going through the exact same thing.

0 Kudos
ykchan
Beginner

The page looked normal after writing this post.

You can close this issue. Sorry for late reply as I am not logging in here frequently

0 Kudos