Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Older Altera license lost, new activation necessary

Michael91
Beginner

My Altera Q13 license is lost. This is due to a change to Windows 10 AND that I’m not able to access the old Altera license center. I need a license as I'm using IP-cores such as FIR compliler and I need Q13 for my Cyclone III project.

I have my old Windows2000 PC in the laboratory (where Quartus up to V7.2 is running) and I’ve made a screen dump of the license running there. As far as I remember I was able to use exactly this license on my Windows7 PC when connecting the Software Guide. I hope you can identify the license I have. Can you generate a license when I send you the NIC ID and/or drive serial number of my Windows10 PC? Important for me is that I can use Quartus 13.1 with the shown IP-cores on Cyclone III FPGA.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. For further checking kindly advise the following.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos