Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Partner status issue

bitstreamer
Novice

We are a new partner with Intel and have brought over two customers in different regions.

We are still unable to self generate licenses. 

I was told to contact this forum about our inability to self generate licenses as a partner.

We work with other intel partners, who originally referred us as a partner - they are able to self generate licenses.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. For your information, Intel forum community is just a technical support center. We don't provide/grant free license file for customer.

•           Free license can only be granted by either Intel FAE/Sales or Intel Marketing or Intel Business Unit (BU) owner

Based on your statement that you ‘work with other intel partners and they are able to self-generate licenses’. It is recommended for you to consult with those Intel design partner company on how they acquired a free license. We strongly believed that your Intel design partner gotten free license from Intel FAE/marketing/BU

It is advice that you get the Intel FAE/marketing/BU contact so that you yourself can engage Intel FAE/marketing/BU for direct request of the free license

0 Kudos
bitstreamer
Novice

I understand, I am a 3A partner. Support told me to post to this forum, and until I did so, they wouldn't help me. This has been going on for three months now.

It appears the partner program has some issues.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Joe,

We are sorry for the miscommunication happen. Based on my understanding, you have gotten help from intel marketing via mailing. Hope all is well, and I’ll transit this thread to community support. Stay safe, and I hope you have a great day.

Thank you

0 Kudos