Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1169 Discussions

Problem renewing Questa prime license

HOcg
Beginner

Hi,

I have access my "Self licensing Center" and selected one of my licenses which still has valid license with maintenance. I want to renew it but then I got the following error message: "This license does not have enough available seats to renew."

What does it mean? How can I renew then my license? I understand that this renewal means to get another year of license and maintenance, right?

Best regards,

Jorge

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Can you get me the error message screenshot?

0 Kudos
HOcg
Beginner

Hi,

as I mention the error shows the message: "This license does not have enough available seats to renew." after clicking on the "Apply Renewal".

The screenshot is:

HOcg_0-1687374242086.png

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for update, could you provide the details for checking

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

Product:

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
HOcg
Beginner

Hi AR_A_Intel,

I have already sent you a PM with the title: In regard to issue: "Problem renewing Questa prime license"

Thank you,

Jorge

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We PM you an update in private mail. TQ 

0 Kudos
HOcg
Beginner
0 Kudos
crclayton
Employee

Hi AR_A_Intel,

What's the cause and resolution of this "This license does not have enough available seats to renew" issue? I'm also getting reports of this and I'm not sure what to recommend. 

Thanks,

Charlie Clayton

Altera FAE

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We reply you in the private message. Hope you received it. 

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided in private message. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos