Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

Quartus 21.1 does not see my Guard ID

dab123
Beginner

Hello, i have a Guard ID Dongle but Quartus 21.1 can't  locate my USB dongle. How can i fix it that problem and can i generate the license file?

Do i need a driver for the dongle and if yes where can i download it?

Thanks for your support.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum. Per my understanding, Guard ID Dongle support has been removed from Quartus 21. Best way is to re-host the license on NIC ID (Mac Add).

0 Kudos
dab123
Beginner

Now i have installed Quartus 20 and the Software Dongle appears. How can i generate the license file at Intel FPGA Self-Service Licensing Center? I wasn't able until now. It is a unused Guard Dongle. Is the license portable to a other computer if my current computer break down?

0 Kudos
dab123
Beginner

Screenshot.png

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Could you provide details for checking

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

Dongle Guard ID:

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
dab123
Beginner

How can i send you a private message?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We send you a private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Continue support in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos