Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Quartus II 13.0.sp1 installation & licensing issues

Max21
Beginner

Hi I am a teacher of a technical institute in Brescia, I would like to introduce FPGAs to my students, I have a development system of the ALTERA university program Terasic DE2 that mounts a Cyclone II. I have installed the Quantus II rel 13.0.sp1 software, but I have difficulty completing even the most trivial exercise, I received a license via email that I think I have activated correctly, but during the compilation I signal various errors. Could I receive the advice of your expert to understand how to proceed? I have seen that INTEL promotes a program for high schools and universities that helps, even with hardware donations, those who intend to promote the knowledge of these devices. I would also like clarification in this regard.

Yours sincerely

Massimo Frassine

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. You could sign up Intel FPGA university program and seek further clarification from there.

·      https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/topics/fpga-academic.html

Hardware Donations and teaching hardware.

·      https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/develop/fpga-membership-details.html

FYI, we only manage on technical support in forum community, not on university program related matter. But if you still have any question regarding University Program, drop an Email to psg.university@intel.com       

Our university team will help and answer your question.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter and it can now be move forward. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos