Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Quartus II subscription edition softare

Sri_yerr
Beginner

Hi, I have bought a new Stratix V GX SI eval kit. It should come with a Quartus II software license. When I am entering the S/N of this product in your license request page. It is giving me an error. Could someone address this issue?

Thanks

Srikanth

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Sri_yerr
Beginner

Hello,

Could someone respond to this query. We are waiting on very time-sensitive deadlines based on this Eval kit. Your timely response will be appreciated

Thank you

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Yerra,

Can you go trough following link related to Licensing Intel FPGA Software Walkthrough?

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/manual/quartus_install.pdf

Assuming yes, more information needed here e.g snapshot

0 Kudos
Sri_yerr
Beginner
Hi,

I have followed those instructions and tried to generate license by clicking https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/index.html# on self service license page. When I entered my product serial number it giving me the following message. Unfortunately this platform doesn’t let me post a snapshot.
snapshot.

We are unable to process this License Activation Code. Contact Customer Service or enter a different code.

I have sent a ticket twice to the customer support with all the details but, there is no use and they said try to post in the developers forum. We have spent lot of money on this but to get the license what we deserve its taking a lot of time and effort. Please show some concern and try to provide us license file as we are dependent on this for several time sensitive project dead lines.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Sri_yerr
Beginner
0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Yerra,

I believe this is quite confidential. I sent an email to you please response to it. We will communicate there.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS
0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Yerra,

Any update?

0 Kudos